Following are the state-listed total number of positive COVID-19 cases in the lakes area, by county, from July 21 to July 27.
- Becker: 3,899, up 8 cases since July 21 (56 deaths).
- Clay (Moorhead): 8,301, up 9 cases since July 21 (92 deaths).
Otter Tail: 5,917, up 25 cases since July 21 (86 deaths).
- Hubbard: 1,988, up 12 cases since July 21 (41 deaths).
Norman: 550, no new cases since July 21 (9 deaths).
Mahnomen: 566, no new cases since July 21 (9 deaths).
Clearwater: 894, up 2 cases since July 21 (16 deaths).
- Wadena: 1,652, up 4 cases since July 21 (22 deaths).
Otter Tail County reported under 5 active cases on July 21, according to Otter Tail County Public Health.
Becker County reported 9 active cases, a decrease of 1 active case since July 21, with 3,890 cases no longer requiring isolation, according to Becker County Public Health.
Cass County, N.D. (Fargo) reported 52 active COVID-19 cases, an increase of 32 active cases since July 21, according to the North Dakota Health Department. There have been 24,896 cases reported in Cass County since the pandemic began, including 213 deaths.
More information and assistance
- MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 or 800-657-3903. The hotline is available seven days a week, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- MDH COVID-19 website: www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html
- Becker County Public Health is available to answer your questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-847-5628, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County Public Health is available to answer general questions regarding COVID-19 at 218-998-8320 or 888-349-2581, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Otter Tail County COVID-19 Health Information: ottertailcountymn.us/content-page/covid-19-health-information/.
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper righthand corner of the homepage.