ST. PAUL — The Minnesota Department of Health held a conference call at 2 p.m. Friday, Nov. 6, to brief members of the media on the latest public health information regarding COVID-19.
- MDH Commissioner Jan Malcolm
- MDH Infectious Disease Director Kris Ehresmann
- MDH Health Regulation Director Michelle Larson
- Annette Greely, President of Jones-Harrison Residence in Minneapolis
- Minnesota Department of Administration Assistant Commissioner Erin Campbell
As a public service, we’ve opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status. If this coverage is important to you, please consider supporting local journalism by clicking on the subscribe button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.