Are you interested in hunting, fishing or caring for the outdoors? The Minnesota DNR has some webinars coming up that can help in preparing for fall hunting seasons and catching fish. The webinars are at noon on Wednesdays.
- Getting started in archery, July 14.
- Finding trout in Minnesota streams and lakes, July 21.
- Bear hunting and biology, July 28.
- How to get certified in firearms safety, Aug. 4.
- Rifle basics, Aug. 11.
- Mourning dove hunting, Aug. 18.
- DNR at the Minnesota State Fair, Aug. 25.
The webinars are part of the Minnesota Outdoor Skills and Stewardship Series that aims to give participants quick, relevant information on upcoming seasons and events, and skills to help enjoy these opportunities.
More details: DNR outdoor skills webinar page